Friday 12 June 2009

What Is the difference That Makes The difference?

Yesterday I was given the opportunity to present my ‘Secrets of Effective Marketing’ talk to the Southsea Business Networking Forum. It was well attended and I really enjoyed delivering the presentation and connecting with the other women. Women united in a common goal: professional and personal empowerment


Surrounding yourself with positive and like minded women, I beleive is vital for the survival of your business. It’s amazing what happens when a group of women come together and are encouraged to share their tales and experiences.

I’m certain that as I revealed " The Top 12 Reasons Why Clients Aren't Buying" (and no mention of the recession either) there were several lightbulbs going on.

So is knowledge King?

What are your thoughts? Let me know what you think.

No comments: